Skip to main content
Go to accessibility notice

    Description

    1957-66 Topps And Fleer Non-Sports Collection (264).

    Includes: 1957 Topps "Target Moon" (32) - #1 Sputnik (2: EX/MT). Grades 5% NM, 70% EX to EX/MT, 10% VG to VG/EX and 15% lesser; 1959 Fleer "3 Stooges" (52) - #3 Moe (PR). Grades 45% EX to EX/MT, 47% VG to VG/EX and 8% lesser; 1959 Topps "Popeye" (14) - Grades overall VG or lesser; 1959 Topps " Funny Valentines" (65) - Grades 46% EX to EX/MT (one better), 54% VG to VG/EX (couple lesser);1959 Topps "You'll Die Laughing" (15) - Grades 50% EX to EX/MT, 15% VG to VG/EX and 35% lesser; 1959 Post Card "Goofy Series" (9) - Grades overall VG or lesser; 1966 Topps Batman "Black Bat" (77) - #1 Batman (7: VG, GD, 3 FR, 2 PR). Grades 13% EX to EX/MT, 51% VG to VG/EX, 20% GD, 16% PR to FR.


    Auction Info

    Auction Dates
    October, 2018
    28th Sunday
    Internet/Mail Bids: 24
    Lot Tracking Activity: N/A
    Page Views: 318

    Buyer's Premium per Lot:
    20% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.

    Sold for: Sign-in or Join (free & quick)

    Heritage membership

    Join Now - It's Free

    VIEW BENEFITS
    1. Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
    2. Bid online
    3. Free Collector newsletter
    4. Want List with instant e-mail notifications
    5. Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
      winnings 
    Consign now
    • Cash Advances
    • More Bidders
    • Trusted Experts
    • Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
    Only 44 days left to consign to the 2020 April 23 - 25 Spring Sports Collectible Catalog Auction !

    Learn about consigning with us

    From the outset and my initial contact with you at Heritage I have been treated courteously. You have taken extra care in assuring me that the experience would be a positive one.
    Samuel Finz,
    Philomont, VA
    View More Testimonials

    Video tutorial

    Getting the most out of search

    Recent auctions

    2020 January 16 The David Hall T206 Collection Part III Sports Card Catalog Auction
    2020 January 16 The David Hall T206 Collection Part III Sports Card Catalog Auction
    REALIZED SO FAR $542,915