Skip to main content
Go to accessibility notice

    Description

    1952-1953 Topps Baseball Card Shoebox Collection (237). Offered is a 1952-1953 Topps baseball card collection of 237 cards. A total of 6 cards have been professionally graded. 1952 Topps (158) - Four high numbers. w/#'s 14 (PSA 8 (OC)), 37 Snider (VG), 88 Feller (VG), 103 (SGC 86 NM+ 7.5), 106 (GAI NM 7), 215 Bauer (VG/EX), 216 Ashburn (PSA 7 (MC)), 243 Doby (VG/EX), 274 Branca (NM o/c), 313 Thomson (FR, tape), 351 Dark (EX), 373 Turner (GD), 374 Benton (VG). Grades 15% EX to EX/MT (few better), 70% VG to VG/EX, 15% PR to GD. 1953 Topps (79) With 15 high numbers. #'s 61 Wynn (VG), 114 Rizzuto (EX), 220 Paige (2: SGC 80, FR), 280 Bolling (VG). Overall grades 40% EX to EX/MT, 55% VG to VG/EX, 5% PR to GD.

    Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
    Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping

    Sales Tax information  |  Terms and Conditions

    Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments

    Glossary of Terms

    Auction Info

    Auction Dates
    November, 2013
    7th-9th Thursday-Saturday
    Internet/Mail Bids: 15
    Lot Tracking Activity: N/A
    Page Views: 338

    Buyer's Premium per Lot:
    19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.

    Sold for: Sign-in or Join (free & quick)

    Heritage membership

    Join Now - It's Free

    VIEW BENEFITS
    1. Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
    2. Bid online
    3. Free Collector newsletter
    4. Want List with instant e-mail notifications
    5. Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
      winnings 
    Consign now
    • Cash Advances
    • More Bidders
    • Trusted Experts
    • Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
    Only 6 days left to consign to the 2018 October 18-19 Fall Sports Memorabilia Catalog Auction !

    Learn about consigning with us

    I thought that Peter Calderon was very pleasant and had a very professional attitude.
    Jerold G.,
    Dripping Springs, TX
    View More Testimonials

    Video tutorial

    Getting the most out of search

    Recent auctions

    2018 August 18-19 Summer Platinum Night Sports Collectibles Auction
    2018 August 18-19 Summer Platinum Night Sports Collectibles Auction
    REALIZED SO FAR $8,588,130