- 2.4 acres in the heart of the North Shore equestrian community, Essex County
- 5 bedrooms, 7 full & 2 half baths
- Over 7,800 square feet of luxury family living space
- Chef's kitchen with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Formal and informal dining & entertaining areas
- Executive study with gym, sauna & full bath
- Covered outdoor patio & separate screened-in patio with fireplace
- Expansive stone patio with outdoor kitchen
- 30 miles to downtown Boston & 24 miles to Logan International Airport
- Extras include whole home audio system, central vacuum, integrated security system, whole house generator, and heated 5-car garage
This exclusive New England style estate home with easy access to downtown Boston, local main street restaurants, galleries, and sunny Atlantic beaches, is nestled into a landscape of verdant, rolling hills and endless pastures, hinting at the rich equestrian heritage of the surrounding community. Located on 2.4 acres of lush, grassy expanse, interspersed with stately mature hardwoods, this 5 bedroom, 7 full and 2 half bath household features a gracious and open floor plan with seamless flow to the outdoors from nearly every room.
Solid American chestnut hardwoods and heated Italian limestone floors marry the ideals of form and function. Custom Pella Architectural Series windows, accents from sliding paddock doors, custom-stained glass adornments, and a 100-year-old reclaimed entry door subtly emphasize the underlying elegance and refinement. A quick tour of this private residence confirms that the designers achieved an exemplary balance of aesthetic grace and family comfort, perfect for welcoming cherished guests for intimate gatherings.
Click any of the images below to view them larger.
You can use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to browse through the images.