Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - September 9, 2005
Results of Heritage's Amazing Sports Auction Internet #45081
DALLAS, TEXAS: Heritage's Amazing Sports Auctions (ASA) #45081 ended Sunday, August 28, 2005. With 240 bidders competing, 91 were successful for total process realized of $50,359.
A few highlights from the August 28 ASA auction are:
- Massive Signed Baseball Postcard Collection (1,100+). REALIZED: $2,270.
- 1949 Leaf Satchel Paige #8. REALIZED: $2,031.
- 1953 Bowman Color Near Complete Set of 148. REALIZED: $1,912.
- 500 Home Run Club Signed Baseball. REALIZED: $1,912.
- Joe DiMaggio Signed "1941" Bat. REALIZED: $1,673.
Each Amazing Sports Auction closes, and a new one begins, on the last Sunday of each month at 10pm CT. Membership is free, and members can browse every lot online, view enlargeable images, and bid interactively on our website at HeritageSportsCollectibles.com.
HSC specializes in rare and collectible sports cards, as well as uniforms, equipment, and related vintage sports memorabilia. Prospective consignors or sellers of quality vintage sports cards and sports memorabilia can call or email today to get your material in our next available ASA or Signature Sports Auction. Please contact: Stephen Carlisle at 800-872-6467 Ext. 292 or email: StephenC@HeritageSportsCollectibles.com or Chris Ivy at Ext. 319 or CIvy@HeritageSportsCollectibles.com.
sold in the last year
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
Learn about consigning with us
What I most appreciated was how thorough you were when we initially met, how you were conservative in your estimates, not trying to get me to consign by giving false expectations, and then for delivering above and beyond on your commitment to me of a wonderful marketing campaign and a first rate catalog and photos, all of which resulted in a final total price realized that was nicely higher than what you had told me to expect.View More Testimonials